LINE 6 AMPLIFICATOR MICRO SPIDER
Etichete: LINE 6 AMPLIFICATOR MICRO SPIDER
Electroacoustic Guitar Combo
Back in 2000 when the first POD came out, many people spoke of it as the Holy Grail of guitar amplification. Thanks to its modelling capability, Line6 delivers all classic and modern guitar sounds, produces practically any effect imaginable and comes with speaker simulation which leaves no wishes unfulfilled, even when transmitted straight to the mixer.
The Line6 Micro Spider combo offers itself up as a fine practice amp. The only sacrifices made were in the number of amp models and presets (4 Spider III amp models and 1 Acoustic Model, 5 presets).
It is also an FX processor with 6 different effects. A frequency corrected headphone output and CD/MP3 input are of great advantage when practising. A great dwarf that makes practising fun.
- Power: 6 W
- 1x 6.5" speaker
- Including power supply 9 VAC / 2000 mA
- Battery compartment for 6 small batteries
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 395 x 205 x 265 mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
4 Spider III amp models and one acoustic guitar model
6 Smart Control effects (2 of which can be used simultaneously)
- Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo)
- Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo)
- POD 2.0-style direct output
- Microphone input (jack) with mic trim knob
- TRS input (mini) for MP3/CD
- Jack input for guitar
- Headphone output